Text

God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine. ~David Nicholas

Friday, April 27, 2012

Work in Progress/Chapter in Progress

It's been so long since I've posted. There's so much to my story that I honestly don't know how to start or how much to say. Maybe when this chapter is done, I'll be able to share it with you. I'm still waiting on the end of the chapter, most likely coming this summer. I hope, know that is... God's promised... I believe. enough said. Don't think that I don't think of you all so often, I just can't write what's on my heart at this time... I will share one day though, I promise. When God works His divine miracle... I WILL share. Thank you to all who have stood with me and prayed for me through out this time. You all are dearer to me than you will ever know. Stay tuned as my work in progress, chapter in progress, becomes FINISHED. Can't wait to share that happy news with all of you!

Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment